Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

December 12, 2009

VOICES SERIES 2: HEARING MY NAME CALLED




EVENTS:..Clairaudience

Thursday, February 12, 1998
5:28 AM
RF# 10

Voice Calls My Name

COMMENT:.. The room is pitch black and I'm asleep.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I either awakened on my own or was awakened by the sound of a woman calling my name. I was definitely not dreaming. The voice came from over my head on my right. The tone was not menacing at all, in fact, it had a beckoning quality to it like when someone tries to get a person's attention. It scared me a little because of the realness of the sound and clarity.

I looked at my clock and it read 5:34 AM[1]. I didn't recognize the voice and have not heard it before. The last two times I heard my name called was:

[a] ..It was my grandmother's voice.
[b]..It was a man's voice.

Both events occurred in the morning.

NOTE(S)
[1]..clock is 5-6 minutes fast so event actually happened about 5:28 or 5:29

---------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, October 6, 1998-a
Time Unknown
RF# 10

Negative Message

EVENT SUMMARY:..I hear voice say something negative.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I was in bed sleep, laying on my stomach (my usual position), and I hear a female's voice on my right and very near my face, very close to my body—over my body a bit. The voice says in a matter-of-fact tone, "I hate you, __," saying my first and last name. It sounded somewhat venomous, though not overly menacing. I had difficulty getting back to sleep.

It sounds like my sister 'Y' whom I hadn't seen in ages and have always been on good terms.

EVENT/DREAM INTERPRETATION
It had occurred to me that I may have misheard the words since they were spoken fairly fast.

---------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 2, 2002
5:22 PM
RF# 10

Voice Calls Me

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Took a nap at about 4:30 PM. Feeling a bit depressed about my life and living arrangement.

EVENT ACCOUNT
Woke up and heard a distant voice call my first name. It sounded like my mother (who is very much alive) and originated on the left in the air near the bedroom entrance door where I had previously heard my father's voice, only much further away. My heart began to beat a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 13, 2004
CR#:..Saturday, December 18, 2004
4:29 PM
RF# 10

Voice Awakens Me

EVENT SUMMARY:..Name called and it has corresponding color.

COMMENT:..Earplugs in (32+ decibels).

EVENT ACCOUNT
I'm lying on my left side (facing right) and am awakened by a voice calling my name. Heard the voice on my right close to me near my stomach. It sounded semi-stern, the way my mother's can. Also, when I heard my name, I saw the mottled grayish blue with mauve-like coloration (See December 18, 2004).

---------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 18, 2004
CR#:.. Monday, December 13, 2004
8:27 AM
RF# 10

Sentence Heard 2

EVENT SUMMARY:..My name is called.

COMMENT:..Earplugs in. Had laid down to sleep.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I lay on my stomach, and heard a male voice call my name. The voice not only originated from two feet away where my computer was but was a different kind of distant as if the voice came from quite far away. It was not malevolent; it was clear, low and sounded far away. When my name was spoken, I saw the colors mauve and blue (See December 13, 2004.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 18, 2005
CR#:.. (Record Date: Saturday, May 19, 2005)
12:34 PM
RF# 10

Radio-Like Voice

EVENT SUMMARY:..Someone speaks to me.

EVENT ACCOUNT:
I was lying on my stomach, reading when I heard a distant (faint) radio-like voice call my first name, saying "Hi, __". The voice originated at center of my face near my nose and mouth.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 7, 2007-a
11:09 AM
RF#& 10

Man Calls My Name

COMMENT:..I had gone to bed at about 11:02 PM.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I was lying on my back on the couch. When shortly after I heard on my right[1] a male voice call my first name. The voice sounded very distant but it was unmistakable, and its tone wasn't unfriendly but kind of authoritative. I replied mentally, "I hear you. What do you want?" There was no response.

Then at 11:12 I heard a sort of musical tone (See I Hear Musical Tone).

NOTE(S)

[1] ..over the back of the couch at the wall

---------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 17, 2007-b
6:55 PM
RF# 10

Name Used In Phrase

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
A thunderstorm with lightning just ended. (High electricity in air, possibly.)

COMMENT:..Not sure if earplugs are in. Parts forgotten.

EVENT ACCOUNT
Heard a short phrase spoken with my name used at the end of it.

CR#:..Friday, August 17, 2007-a

---------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday or Wednesday, August 21 or 22, 2007
Time Unknown
RF# 10

Voice Has Color

EVENT SUMMARY:..My name is called and the voice has a color.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I had lain down to sleep and was obsessing about a financial or housing situation, then in my right ear I heard my name called. The voice was a brief echo, and in my head I saw the color brown.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 26, 2007
5:20 PM
RF# 10

Name Called Again

EVENT ACCOUNT
I was sitting on the sofa, wallowing in self-pity regarding my financial mess. On my left side near my ear, I heard a woman's voice[1]..call me by my first name. I replied, "I hear you. What do you want?"

NOTE(S)

[1] ..I don't think I've heard that voice before but it sounds like someone in their 50's.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
9:38 PM
RF# 10

Name Is Called

COMMENT:..Earplugs in (33 decibels).

EVENT ACCOUNT
Heard in my left ear, a distant sounding voice call my name in a questioning tone, as if to ask "Do you hear me?" I replied, "Yes? I hear you." I could barely hear the voice.

---------------------------------------------------------


OTHER CLAIRAUDIENCE ACCOUNTS


THE VOICES SERIES:

THE STRANGE SOUNDS SERIES:
SOUNDS HEARD AROUND ME



---------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

tattooedmomjnj said...

I am about 4 1/2 months pregnant so I thought this was just an odd dream. AT 3:20 am I woke with a startle because it sounded like a woman was standing right over me saying my name. When I woke and looked around no one was there and my fiance was sound asleep next to me and did not notice that I startled awake.

Here is the kicker...I have two boys 13 and 7. I was taking them to school and my oldest asks me why I tried to wake him up at 3am, I looked at him and said I was sound asleep, he said I said his name once and then walked away, I said no I was sound asleep. My youngest said I did the same to him, he did not see a clock but said I was in his room and said his name once like I was trying to wake him up and then left.

None of us recognized the voice, we have not recently lost a family member, other than my fiance and that was almost a year ago, but why would his mother talk to me, we never met or my boys...so perplexing that it happened to just me and my boys also....

Penny said...

Wow, Ami! That was awesome! The voices we hear calling our names are probably spirits or Guardian Spirits/Angels that have come to say hello.

Whoever came to all of you that night, I feel it was a spirit, likely a female family member. Now, it could be someone from your mother's or father's side of the family. I suppose it could've been your fiance's mom (my condolences on your lost, btw), but there are your grand & great-grands and aunties and so on. Sometimes those in our lives that are soon to pass on or who have passed on will come to visit us to say goodbye however best they can.

Another likelihood is that the visitor was a Guardian Spirit or Guardian Angel who is in charge of watching over you and your family. And that all of you were visited seems of heightened importance. It is an event that is meant--it appears--to make you aware of this (spiritual) presence in your life.

I have not had a similar experience, but I have heard of multiple members being visited by what is believed to be the same spirit visitor by residents of the same household and sometimes even by related people or by friends who live in different locations.

Feel free to post again if you have additional visitations. And blessings to you . . .

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09