Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

May 9, 2012

I FIGHT WOLF THAT'S ON MY BACK


EVENT & DREAM

EVENT CONTENT: LIGHT

DREAM CONTENT: ANIMAL, ARCHANGELS, FAMOUS KIDS

SUMMARY
I struggle with a wolf; see kids that grew up to be famous performers?


PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Yesterday (Saturday) at about 2 p.m. I read about Archangel Sandalphon and his characteristics. A while later, I read about Archangels Michael and Raphael.

DREAM LOCATION: Current apartment in livingroom.


ACCOUNT A & B

Sunday, January 2, 2005
3:47 AM
RF 10+

ACCOUNT A

--- [EVENT]
I laid down for a nap at 12:30 a.m. and during that time I heard and felt a strange, brief jolt of unknown origin. In my mind's eye it is seen as a diagonal bar of faint light[1]. I felt this jolt three times, each a few minutes apart. At some point I awoke with Archangel Sandalphon's name on my mind. I'm not sure why, though. I started to think about whether an Archangel would have a baby by a human (i.e. the fallen angel fiasco of Atlantean days, perhaps).

ACCOUNT B

Segment 1 --- [PRE-DREAM EVENT]
AWAKE. I laid down a second time in the livingroom at about 2:45 a.m. to go back to sleep[2]. I was lying on my stomach[3] and began thinking about Archangels, then about the really tall white man I saw some years ago. Been thinking of him on and off since that day, wondering if he was an Alien, Angel, or Archangel that came to say hello and let me know he is watching over me.

Segment 2 --- [DREAM?]
PARTICIPATING. The next thing I'm aware of is being surrounded by a pale yellow green colored light. [It seems so real and my awareness seems normal.] I feel a vibrating sensation and paralysis (the twins) that I frequently experience while asleep (or while falling asleep or awakening). I'm thinking, "Here we go again" and that this time, "I'm going to see where it leads." I feel as though I'm in a cocoon of light and am being drawn backwards; there's a definite sensation of me moving, gliding. This sensation continues for a few moments then I seem to no longer be in the cocoon though I am in my livingroom (same position as in waking state with the light on). It seems I also no longer have a cover over me[4].

At first I only see a white light, as if my eyes are closed. Faintly, I hear a man talking in front of me, but just as quickly the voice stops as if it doesn't want to be heard. Then I feel something pressing on my back near the center between the shoulder blades, under the neck area. I think to myself that perhaps it is a healing. So I do not panic, just try to go with the experience. I don't hear anything just feel a firm pressing. Then I hear an animal type growling. Now I am alarmed, but I can't say I am desperately afraid. I call on my Angels and Archangels to help me.

I look to my left and see on the wall a clear shadowed outline (I think I meant shadow) of what is astride me. It is a wolf-looking thing that is skinny, dark and has white teeth.


I don't know what it is doing other than pinning me down. I try to raise my shoulders, and this has some effect but it takes great effort to do so. Somehow I get my hands on its long scrawny neck and swing the thing left and right, trying to kill it [Parts may be forgotten here].


Now I'm free. I get up and stride into the dark apartment hall. I see a man's long, gray tweed, dress coat with a cleaner's clear plastic bag over it. The coat is hanging from a (tension?) rod, and the coat is swinging left to right. I wonder why it is moving, because I had not touched it. I command it to "stop moving," but it continues, though not as much. Soon there are other clothes, as well as if they came from the cleaners. I sit cross legged (yoga style) in front of a doorway, with the hanging clothes to my right. I look into a room (my bedroom?). I thank the Angels for their interception and help.

Segment 3
PARTICIPATING. Now I see a room to my right and it's like a TV studio where there is an audience. A show is on or was on and had showcased up and coming acts. The kids being showcased are people we know from current times. The show seems to be a retrospective—a show from the past where new talent could perform.

One of the performers to my right is a medium, brownskinned boy five years old or less. I immediately recognize him as being the boxer Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay). I'm smiling and look at him sitting, kind of stooped over—bent at the knee—and playing with something on the floor. He looks up at me. I think to myself that this is how he looked when he was small. It was as if I was looking at my own child. Strange (I don't have a son). At some point I see next to him, a much younger James Brown (facing right). They both are wearing dark colors. James may be wearing a red shirt and his hair is pressed with a light curl and a flip in the front. I see only the right side of his face. I awake.[5]

I look at the clock; it is 3:11 a.m. Who was that little boy? (I appear to be referring to Cassius Clay)

LAST THOUGHTS

5: 49 AM
Interesting note. In this account, I mentioned I was thinking about the Archangels and whether they ever had (or thought of having) children with Earth women, and kept getting the name Sandalphon. At the time it completely escaped my memory that there is an Archangel who was once a human being, and his name is Metatron. Yesterday I had not fully understood when reading, that Metatron had a "twin brother" who is also an Archangel and that both had been mortal men. At the time of the reading, I wondered how they could be twins, yet one was human and the other not be?

But just now I have finished reading that Metatron's twin brother, Sandalphon, was also a mortal man. Metatron was the bible's Enoch and Sandalphon was Elijah! Now I understand why Sandalphon's name kept coming to mind so strongly (some 3 or 4 times). Therefore, Sandalphon—and thus, Metatron—were mortals who had children with Earth women then when the brothers' lives on Earth ended, God made them into Archangels (supposedly . . . 05/09/2012). Then technically, an Archangel HAS had children with an Earth woman. Hahaha, very funny my Angels...I kinda meant Archangels who were NEVER human. But Sandalphon was the answer I asked for.

POST COMMENTS

January 3, 2005
1:30 AM

Just read in Sylvia Browne's "Book of Angels," that the totem for Archangels is a wolf.


NOTES

[1]
For the last five years or so, certain sounds have a corresponding shape and color.

[2]
The original journal entry stated that "I laid down...and went to sleep", then I went on to say "I was lying on my stomach and thinking of the tall man"...Since I have a tendency to seamlessly add previously occurring events as an afterthought when recording dreams and things, I now (1/19/09) have to assume that I was thinking first then either fell asleep or passed into a state that, upon later awakening, was exceedingly difficult to identify as a dreaming state due to the vividness of the events. Indeed, though the entire event is recorded in the journal as a dream; I wasn't entirely certain I had actually fallen asleep, but had merely slipped into a state that bridges reality and dream.

[3]
I'm facing leftward then turn to face rightward

[4]
when I laid down I had a cover on me and when I "awoke" it was still on me [upon awakening I pulled it off]

[5]
originally, "I awake" was written as: End of dream or non-dream event


COMMENTS (From original post)

2 comments:

Anais Anais said . . .

I believe all human beings can become "angels", though we are eons away of that. We still have too many defects, too little love for one another and little foresight about the Universe, God and our own nature. We are all contrived with different philsophies and beliefs, looking at the wrong sites for enlightment. ---- 4:53 PM, July 16, 2009

Penny Manning said . . . .

Hmmmm...I've been pondering (for some time) that humans are baby Angels. (I just got a jolt that made my upper body pulse. Felt good)

Some people say that Angels and humans are different species, and that Angels can't be humans and vice versa. However there are many people in the international community that will testify that they experienced Angelic intervention while the Angel(s) was masquerading as a human being. So, apparently Angels can appear to be humans. Maybe they are casting illusions in our minds.

Besides, no one can prove that humans (or some of them) AREN'T Angels? For all we know, the "We" and "Our" or "God" of Genesis ARE Angels. ---- 8:49 PM, July 17, 2009



LAST UPDATED: May 10, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09