Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

May 18, 2010

GUEST ACCOUNT: MEETING AN ANGEL



I joined UFO Casebook Forum and soon found a thread called Dreams And Their Meaning. I came across a splendid angel dream account on page 15 of the sub-thread: EXTRATERRESTRIAL DREAMS: Got one to tell? I absolutely adore this dream. I hope you will, as well.


November 2006
by LadyFreedom

I was driving my black SUV With me were my mother and sis-in-law. We stopped at an area that reminded me of either a historical village or Amish village. The buildings were old, rustic type cabins, most with no electricity. The whole community was having a garage sale, or perhaps flea market.

I got out of the SUV and began walking around outside, next to my sis-in-law. I joked with her, "Oh no! We'll never get mom out of here now!" as she loves garage sales and flea markets. I happened to look up into the sky and saw a being, almost human, except that it had what appeared to be large bat type wings. I immediately looked away in hopes not to draw its attention to me. I quickly walked inside the cabin where my sis-in-law had entered.

After a few minutes, I peeked out the door, but it was nowhere to be seen, so I breathed a sigh of relief that it was gone.

Looking about the cabin; it was rustic log and small. There were few windows, so the oil lamps were lit even though it was still daylight outside. There were tables set with stuff that was for sale around about the room.

Off to one side there was a large tree trunk that was support of the ceiling and roof. Leaning against it was a being/man with white feathered wings folded neatly behind his back. His legs were crossed at the ankles, and he had his arms crossed against his chest. He was just quietly standing there watching and waiting for me to notice him. When I did, I was physically drawn to him. I don't remember physically moving my feet, to move towards him, but somehow I moved into his arms.


I leaned against his chest, with his arms around me. I seemed almost mesmerized by him. I reached up and felt the white feathers of his wings, and he smiled at me with amusement. I felt love from his countenance and totally comfortable in his embrace.

We walked to the small window and I gazed out the window absently while he spoke to me. We didn't speak with our mouths but with our minds to each other, telepathically. He spoke of making me with child, and particularly expressed the want of a female child. I simply told him that I couldn't have anymore children, that I had my tubes tied several years ago. He told me that it didn't matter, he could still make me with child, if I so choose.

Suddenly I became uncomfortable, realizing what he spoke of would be adultery, as I am married. He seemed unconcerned with human morals, as if they didn't even apply to him or this situation. But the thought definitely bothered me. I moved out from his embrace and moved nearer my sis-in-law. It was then that I realized no one else could see him.

My mom, sis and I left and drove another 1/2 mile down the road to the next building within the community of sale houses. He took flight following behind us.

As I walked along the sidewalk of the next building we went into, he was leaned up underneath a tree. I walked over to him and again, with such intense love, I fell into his embrace, but then pulled away from him again.

Then after that he enticed me again, but I continued to resist. My human morals of adultery wouldn't allow me to be comfortable with him, even though his very being emanated total love, comfort and patience.

Finally the last place we stopped it was nightfall and we stopped at a sport stadium. We met up with our hubbies, boyfriends at that point.

They all went to sit down, but I realized I had left my wallet at the first cabin. So I walked back to the first cabin alone.

When I entered the cabin, he thought I changed my mind and came back for him. He quickly stepped forward and wrapped me in his arms, then gently lay me down on a rug before I even had time to resist, or even think of what had just happened. He lay over me holding himself up with his arms, and his crossed wings spread out over us, touching the floor on either side. I was greatly worried about someone walking in, and tried to resist him. But soon discovered I couldn't even move a muscle. Except for turning my head.

When someone did walk in on us, I had a perplexed look on my face, as I realized they couldn't see us. The winged man just looked down at me with a smile of amusement.


To read more of what LadyFreedom had to say about her dream, please visit UFO Casebook forum thread:

Dreams and Meaning:



I'd love to hear your feedback
regarding LadyFreedom's angel dream!


Copyright..LadyFreedom...2010

Use of material prohibited without written consent of author.

Account posted with permission.


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09