Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

April 23, 2012

UNKNOWN VISITORS 1: UNKNOWN MAN BESIDE ME


THE VISITORS SERIES 2: UNKNOWN VISITORS
We often meet the strangest people or entities in our sleep. Beings with strange colored eyes or hair. Even oddly colored or textured skin. These uninvited "visitors" can be benevolent or possess an aura of malevolence. These beings may be those we have known and loved (or hated) in this life but have passed on to the Other Side. They can be spirits, aliens, or people (long dead of course) from a past life who are visiting us in their astral body. God knows why. And, sad to say, some visits are from the demonic variety. Try not to focus on that too much, though.

Some visitations may be a form of haunting--someone who once lived in that space which is your present apartment, flat or house. There are people who will venture to guess the beings we encounter during sleeptime or during an altered state, are those who dwell in an alternate, parallel, or unknown dimension. Whatever the case may truly be, this series covers some of the dreams and waking state (non-dream) events that make me wonder just who is watching me unseen.

DREAM KEY

RF (Realness Factor): Refers to how realistic or vivid the dream action felt and a high level of emotion and sensory elements involved. Highest rating is normally 10. Ratings higher than 9.9 suggest the "dream" was felt to be actual events taking place on some physical, astral or spiritual level.

OLD APT: Where I lived for 20 years and experienced strange occurrences and 15+ years of Alien dreams.

SEGMENT: An elapse of time in a dream (time of day change, minutes, hours or days have gone by).


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM

CONTENT:
ASTRAL PROJECTION, SPIRIT, UNKNOWN PEOPLE


SUMMARY: Man is seen during altered state.


PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Had a headache and decided to lie on the couch for a nap.


ACCOUNT

Monday, January 8, 1990
10:12 am
RF 8

I dreamed for a while, I guess, then had the following dream:

Segment 1 --- [RF: 9.5]
I'm lying on my back on a bed that appears to be my current bedroom. I'm holding a pink cloth that has a small snag (piece of string) that is raised from the nap. I focus on the string (am thinking of this as I do it) because I want to move it, manipulate it like a pendulum).

I fail the first time but the second time it moves in the directions I want it to. At some point the string becomes an inch longer. Now as I manage to move it, I feel a popping sensation. It seems I may have hypnotized myself or put myself into a deep meditative trance. Either way I feel myself being drawn forward into another location in the apartment as follows:

Segment 2 --- [RF: 9.75]
I'm now sitting on the couch and see out of the corner of my left eye (peripherally) the lower legs of a dark figure. I turn my head toward the presence and see a handsome black man. Though he seems friendly, I'm shocked that he is in my apartment. I ask him who he is, and he says his name is "Kenneth" or something.

I think I next ask where he came from, but I don't remember an answer. He walks over to my right and sits down beside me on the couch.

I begin to feel a pressure similar to when I first saw. Then I see darkness and awake.


DESCRIPTION OF MAN/SPIRIT
Brown-skinned black male; 5' 9" or 5' 10" tall (avg height); had a friendly demeanor; wore a light shirt, black pants, and a brown jacket or something similar. Said his name was Kenneth.

LAST WORDS
I still have a headache. May have forgotten something.

I wasn't really afraid of him, but was wondering if he was one of my spiritual guides (I've been asking God for one).

In reality the couch was against the east wall, but in the dream it was in the east/west direction alongside the large livingroom window.

ADDITIONAL REMEMBRANCES

Sunday, July 15, 2001

Even until this day I really believe this was an actual encounter with a spirit or entity of some sort that catapulted (itself) from the dream state[1], using a hypnosis technique to draw my subconscious body (astral body) into an inbetween state where I could meet this individual.

Another note is at some time after the event I considered that the person may have been my teen years boyfriend, Kenneth, though he was lighter-skinned than the visitor.
[04-23-2012 --- I'm not 100% certain if he was alive at the time of the dream, but a few years after I had the dream my sister claimed that he was alive and well. But people who are alive--whether well or ill--can visit people astrally. On the astral plane they don't need a compass or Google Maps to find us. Isn't that just grand?!]


NOTES

[1]
Sunday, April 22, 2012
3:15 PM

I think I meant that the spirit or person was in the astral state and somehow manipulated the dream state to draw me into a particular level of the astral plane so it could communicate with me.


INTERPRETATION

Sunday, April 22, 2012
3:28 PM

I'm pretty sure it was a visit from someone from my past who was either deceased or in his astral body. Other than that it was a spirit or other being who wanted to communicate with me. I don't now believe he was a spirit guide but who knows.



LAST UPDATED: April 23, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09