Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

FOOTSTEPS APPROACH & I'M TOUCHED


DREAM or EVENT TOPICS
SPIRITS; SOUNDS & VOICES HEARD; CLAIRAUDIENCE


Monday, December 19, 2005
1:30 AM

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
I had lain down to sleep just some ten minutes ago prior to having this "dream".

ACCOUNT
I'm lying on my left side on the couch, facing the cushioned front. I seem to have slipped into a dream, but I'm in the same position. I hear the distinct sound of footsteps quickly approaching me from the foyer of my apt. 12 feet away. A woman (or someone) says something to me as she approaches (don't remember what was said). There is a feeling of a presence[1]—a popping sensation and a feeling of being touched somewhere. I wake up and look at the clock some five minutes later. It's 1:30 a.m.

NOTE 1

A feeling that usually accompanies such bizarre real-like, in-between state occurrences.

OTHER FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING ACCOUNTS:


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09