Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

I HEAR RINGING SOUND


EVENT TOPICS
PHANTOM SOUNDS, SOUNDS HEARD; CLAIRAUDIENCE


Over the years, in my apartment I have heard strange sounds in the air around me, strange taps that sometimes seem to materialize in the middle of nowhere. Accompanying activity included hearing my name called, brief words, paralysis and the feeling of being touched. A lot of times these events occurred after prayer to God, my angels and certain Archangels.

NOTE: Where earplugs are referred to, the decibel levels (sound blocking capacity) are from 29 to 33 (strictly 32 & 33 decibels after 2006) which is sufficient enough to drown out most sound.

Thursday, October 30, 2003
1:18 AM

SUMMARY: A loud ring heard.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Woke up from a dream of being undercover and having my identity tested by a suspicious person.

EVENT ACCOUNT
A minute after awakening I heard in my left ear a single, loud, extended ring similar to a phone beginning to ring.

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09