Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

SOMETHING LIES ON TOP OF ME


DREAM & EVENT TOPIC: SPIRIT

August 13, 2005
TIME UNKNOWN
RF# 9.75

Over the years I have had waking and sleep events where I feel something touch parts of my body, usually my arm or leg. There are times when I have felt something literally on top of me, depending on my position in bed (or on the couch). These events often happen days or even hours apart.

RF# refers to Realness Factor which denotes how realistic a dream or dream event felt at the time it was experienced--10 highest number.

PRELIMINARY EVENT
Lying on my stomach. No lights on. Earplugs in.

DREAM & EVENT ACCOUNT
I'm asleep but keep awakening on and off, then drifting back to sleep. I close my eyes and open them then close them again, trying to stay asleep. I "dream" that something flops lightly on top of me with an "umph" kind of sound. I try to move and as usual it is difficult but not impossible. I see myself as having a white cocoon on top of me or encasing me. I turn to the left with some difficulty. I try to talk, but my voice sounds garbled as if I'm under water. I say, "I love you. God is my protector." And the sensation releases—or rather I awake. I feel a throbbing pulse that I'm familiar with, and decide to get up.

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09