Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

STRANGE NOISES OVER MY HEAD


EVENT TOPICS: SOUNDS HEARD; CLAIRAUDIENCE

Over the years, in my apartment I have heard strange sounds in the air around me, strange taps that sometimes seem to materialize in the middle of nowhere. A lot of times these events occurred within minutes or a couple hours after prayer to God, my angels and certain Archangels.

NOTE: The decibel levels (sound blocking capacity) of the earplugs were 33 decibels) which is sufficient enough to drown out most sound.

Sunday, January 8, 2008-b
1:41 PM

SUMMARY: I hear noises overhead.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Was reading a book about Angels—that some people have heard them singing or felt their touch and received their protection. I had a slight headache and began to feel a little drowsy. I laid down at about 1:38 p.m. for a quick nap.

COMMENT: Earplugs in.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I kind of drifted off to sleep but began to hear faint clicks and other undecipherable sounds over my head (left and right). I look at the clock and it reads 1:41 p.m.


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09