Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

UNSEEN FORCE PINS MY ARMS DOWN


Over the years I have had waking and sleep events where I feel something touch parts of my body, usually my arm or leg. There are times when I have felt something literally on top of me, depending on my position in bed (or on the couch). These events often happen days or even hours apart.

RF# refers to Realness Factor which denotes how realistic a dream or dream event felt at the time it was experienced--10 highest number.

Saturday, October 25, 1997a
2:42 AM

SUMMARY
Unseen force tries to pin arms down on bed.

DREAM or EVENT ACCOUNT
Dreamed? of an unseen force trying to weigh down my arms so that I could not move. I felt someone or something very lightly but definitely depress the middle (left and right?) of the bed. This irks me and frightens me a slight bit. Then an unseen force tries to weigh down my arms so I could not move, but I lift my arms with great resistance, and manage to resist them being pinned. I awake and look around the room (mostly to the left). This isn't what I'd normally do after having such a scary dream. I look at the clock on my bed and it read 2:42.

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09