Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

September 18, 2010

BUZZING SOUND NEAR EAR


EVENT TOPIC: SOUNDS HEARD, SENSATION FELT

Thursday, December 24, 2009
PM

EVENT LOCATION & SETTING
Bathroom of current apartment.

COMMENT: No earplugs in.

EVENT ACCOUNT
Felt a loud, weird buzzing over my right ear under my knit hat I had on. It was like a muted bee buzz. It was so realistic and close to my ear that I snatched off my hats and shook them vigorously to release any insect that was underneath or in-between the layers of the hats.

FINAL COMMENT
The "buzz" was spiritual in nature, apparently since no bug was found. Besides, there are no bees where I live during the wintertime.

ACTIVITY AT TIME OF EVENT: I was cleaning a wound.


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09