Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

February 17, 2012

I INVESTIGATE THEFT


DREAM

CONTENT: ROLES I PLAY: INVESTIGATOR

SUMMARY
I'm a police officer that investigates a claim of theft.


DREAM LOCATION & SETTING
It's daytime. The apartment is dimly lit with a small amount of artificial or natural light in the livingroom.


ACCOUNT

Tuesday, August 7, 2001--a
5:00 AM apprx

OBSERVING. I’m some sort of police officer. My partner and I are responding to a distress call from an elderly black lady who lives in an apartment. We're in the hall and rush into the apartment to investigate her claim. We're on the left and approach the lady who is on the right). She tells us, "Someone broke in but I don't know when it happened." I get the idea that she doesn't know because she has a problem with her memory and is not aware whether she was in her apartment at the time of the theft.




LAST UPDATED: February 17, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09