Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

February 17, 2012

WE SPENT A PAST LIFE TOGETHER


DREAM

CONTENT: PAST LIFE?

SUMMARY
I meet two men who say I spent past lives with them.


LOCATION OVERVIEW
It's daytime at an unknown location.


ACCOUNT

Thursday, March 30, 1995-a
Pre 6 AM
RF 8+

PARTICIPATING. I meet two nice-looking, light-skinned black men[1] who (I remember as) wearing olive green clothing. They know each other and appear to be members of a military type group. I decide to date them, but I'm confused as to which man I should date first.

I think I choose the shorter one to date first. We're in a room (my back to dream screen), and he's sitting in front of me and says, "We spent a past life together in 1412."

Later, I meet with the second guy, and we appear to be in that same room. He says, "Do you know we spent a past life together in 1726?" I think of what the first guy said, and I consider the possibility that they're playing a joke on me (or running a game on me). I reply, "I thought you said 1412 (or I thought it was 1412)?" To which he replies,"No, I said it right."

FINAL COMMENT
I wonder why I didn't consider that I shared a life with each man at different times, instead of assuming the two guys and me lived in the same lifetime together? Unfortunately, at least one of them told me what type of life era I dealt with, but I forgot when I awoke. I liked the tall guy's appearance more.


NOTES

[1]--DESCRIPTION OF THE MEN
One man is tall with a thin, trimmed mustache, oval-shaped face, moderate weight, and moderate muscular form. The other man is shorter--a half to a foot shorter than me (I'm a shade under 6'). Both men had hair cut short, were members of same military type group, and wore olive green pants and top or jacket.




LAST UPDATED: MARCH 6, 2011

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09