Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

February 19, 2012

WHO'S MY IMMORTAL MOTHER?


DREAM

CONTENT: KIDS

SUMMARY: Child asks me who is her immortal mother.


ACCOUNT

Sunday, April 27, 2008--a
5:00 AM appx
RF: 9.5

PARTICIPATING. A most interesting dream. I'm standing in a slightly dim room[1] with a young black girl of about 6 or 7 years of age who is sitting or standing before me. I'm happy that her hair is looking better[2], and as I brush it she asks me, (basically), "Who is my mother?" I have trouble understanding her question. I kind of kiss her and say something like, "I don't know what you mean, I'm your mother." She seems annoyed and tries again, fighting for words, "I want to know who is my immortal mother?" Dismayed, I think I reply that I don't know.

LAST THOUGHTS
There was a strong feeling of love coming from me towards the child. I was not annoyed with her question, only anxious about what the answer should be.

NOTES

-1-
that reminds me of my old apt. in the bedroom near the second closet

-2-
her hair is black and reminds me of doll's hair where it's sewn in and not punctured through the scalp. At the start of the dream I'm midway down the back where the hair is linty and dull.


INTERPRETATION

HAIR: thoughts

MOTHER: nurturing aspects

BRUSHING: improving the appearance of something or someone




LAST UPDATED: February 19, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09