Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

March 1, 2012

I REFUSE TO BE OWNED


DREAM

CONTENT: PAST LIFE INFO?

SUMMARY: Person says the king owns the kingdom.


SIBLINGS: 2

THEME (Seg 1): Refusing to go along with the rules
SYMBOLS: sewing machine, charity, refusal, wanting more
PREVAILING SYMBOLS: sewing machine, charity, refusal,

THEME (Seg 2): Refusing to be owned
SYMBOLS: refusal, king
MAIN SYMBOLS: Same

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Before falling asleep, I was thinking about what use is my life.


ACCOUNT

Monday, December 13, 2004
Prior to 12:30 AM
RF: 5

Segment 1 (Omitted)

Segment 2
Later, there's a vague segment where a person (on left & unseen?) says that "the king" owns everything/person under his rule (ownership). I refuse that notion, claiming to that person that I refuse to be owned.


LIFE EVENTS AT TIME OF DREAM
Thinking about what the point of my life is. Too tired yesterday to work on my story—slept at least 10 hours. Two days ago, I watched Jesus Christ Superstar (Glenn Carter version) depicting Jesus, a character I strongly enjoy and identify with if I could emulate someone.


SIBLINGS

1: --- Omitted

2: --- 3DEC04c-@7F (2004--12-03c-MO-@7F)
DREAM CONTENT: Motion/Movement, Religious, Famous
REALNESS FACTOR: 9
PRELIM? Yes
ANALYSIS?: No
SUMMARY: I'm playing role of Jesus.




LAST UPDATED: March 1, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09