Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

PHANTOM FIRE ALARM


EVENT TOPICS
PHANTOM SOUNDS, SOUNDS HEARD, CLAIRAUDIENCE


In my apartment I've been hearing strange sounds that seem to originate from the air around me. Like the account below, they occasionally awake me despite the fact that I'm wearing earplugs.

NOTE: Earplugs are decibel levels (sound blocking capacity) 32 & 33 decibels which is sufficient enough to drown out most sound.

December 24, 2007
6:18 PM

SUMMARY: Fire alarm sound awakens me.

COMMENT: Wearing 33 db foam earplugs.

EVENT ACCOUNT
Awoke from a sound slumber by a loud single long ring that sounds like the fire alarm going off. Remarkably clear considering I had earplugs in. Fire alarm had not actually gone off.

OTHER PHANTOM SOUNDS ACCOUNTS


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09