Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

July 23, 2010

PHANTOM TELEPHONE RING


NOTE: Earplug decibel level was 33, which is sufficient enough to drown out most sound.

Thursday, February 28, 2008
5:44 AM

SUMMARY: Sound of telephone awakens me.

COMMENT: Lying on the sofa on my back. No earplugs in.

EVENT ACCOUNT
Awakened by a single ring of what sounded like my telephone. The sound was heard in the air above my phone and some three feet forward to my left. I woke up. The ring was very clear and was not my phone because its ringer was turned down and, therefore, could not be heard. I looked at the clock and it read 5:44.

FINAL COMMENT
I took my earplugs out at 1:44 to watch television, then I returned to bed at 3:03. Maybe a message from someone. Only who?

OTHER PHANTOM SOUNDS ACCOUNTS


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09