Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

February 17, 2012

I'M PART OF AN AFRICAN TRIBE


DREAM

CONTENT: POSSIBLE PAST LIFE, COUNTRY

SUMMARY: I'm a member of an African tribe.


LOCATION & SETTING: Africa in the daytime.

THEME: I'm a member of a tribe.


DREAM ACCOUNT

Wednesday, June 9, 2004
7:00 AM
RF 8+

PARTICIPATING. The tribe members are very dark skinned, tall, slender, and lightly dressed. There are about four or five of us sitting in a group, a sort of square on dry, sandy, beige dirt. To my left is an old woman. I say to her in a very affectionate manner, "Mother, take this" (or "Mother have some of this"). I am offering her a type of food, sharing with her what I have. I seem to care for her because she is an elder member of our tribe. I don't think she is my blood mother, but may have been some relation or just a tribe member. I'm not sure, but we appear to be wearing dark clothes.




LAST UPDATED: February 17, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09