Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

October 9, 2013

ANGEL VISIT AND TRIP



DREAM VISION

CONTENT: ANGELS, ALIENS

SUMMARY: Visit by angels and ETs which answers previous question about the relationship between angels and aliens

Tuesday, November 17, 2009--b

9:07 AM appx
RF: 8.75


ACCOUNT -- [Not the original account]


PARTICIPATING. I had a realistic (dream?) vision one night where I woke in my livingroom to find four, 7 feet tall, winged Angels[1] beside my couch. Of the second Angel I asked, "Who are you?" but received no answer. Next, I either thought or asked It, "Are you Archangel Michael?" Then wondered if they represented the chief four Angels[2]. I was told (or telepathically knew) that they came to take me home--somewhere--and it was important.

The second Angel scooped me up in his arms, and rose with me in tow. I found myself carried like a child against its chest in Its right arm while I looked over Its shoulder into the empty, pitch black space that surrounded us. I cringed in fear and tightly clutched the edge of Its left wing. (The Angel was flying towards the left.)

It was one of those dreams where I was participating but at times observing, so I could see myself up close. There was a light that shone on my face, and I readily noticed I looked different than in reality--My features were that of a young male with short hair and a Peter Pan-ish face. My hair was golden brown, and my complexion was gold-peach with a tear (that seemed to have a light brown hue) that streamed down my right cheek.

After a time, the Angel set me on my feet to one side of a large, stage-like, white-floored cavernous room with what seemed to be a wall behind me. There was a strong feeling that darkness surrounded the space. He went to the far right of the room where I soon heard an authoritative male voice that gave me the impression of it being God or some other male Being with great authority. I cannot remember (or never heard) what the Angel said, but the entity was clearly displeased that I had been brought there and it demanded of the Angel, "Why have you brought it here!" I was called an "it"! The Angel's response had to do with me being "ready" for some event. Somehow, I knew the entity saw me as part of the "Adam Race"--I seem to remember it saying that I was. Further, I got the impression that the Angel brought me there on purpose, but the entity did not share the Angel's opinion that I was ready or that I should even be there. He told the Angel to return me.

During this "scene", I stood quiet and unmoving, and when it ended, I fell back asleep briefly then awoke and thought: Why do Angels care about us (humans)? Are we baby Angels?


LAST WORDS
This "dream" was very realistic. My stepmother once told me that I'm too close to the Angels. Sometimes I wonder if she was right.


NOTES

[1] Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel

[2] ANGEL DESCRIPTION
The Angels were shrouded in the dark, appearing a light color with Ecru-colored wings. They were only seen from their chest to their thighs. (Perhaps I wasn't meant to see them.) Their presence did not exude malevolence.



No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09