Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

May 20, 2010

BEING POKED WHILE ASLEEP


EVENT TOPIC: BEING TOUCHED

RF# refers to Realness Factor which denotes how realistic a dream or dream event felt at the time it was experienced--10 highest number.


Friday, August 26, 2005a
TIME UNKNOWN

COMMENT: Within an hour or two of going to bed.

SUMMARY: Someone keeps poking at me.

EVENT ACCOUNT
I kept having strange "dreams" where I felt something poke and press at me. There were other sensations that I'm now at a loss to describe, but the poking and pressing continued over and over. Even after waking up and shifting position, the feeling of a presence continues. This was happening mostly on my right side. I remember awakening and thinking that I wished they would stop bothering me.


----------------------------------------------------

OTHER BEING TOUCHED ACCOUNTS



Last Updated: JULY 23, 2010

----------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Within an hour after I fell asleep I had a dream that I was being poked at. Not actual feeling just dream. This went on for a while and when I thought I had enough I grabbed my pillow and spun around from stomach and started to swing the pillow in front of me only my arm stopped just before it got over my shoulder and wouldn't move for about 5 min. I woke as I sat there in shock that my arm was immobile.

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09