Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

April 11, 2010

IN AN ANGEL'S ARMS


EVENT TOPICS: VISION, ANGEL

Monday, October 13, 2008
12:04 AM
RF 7.75

THEME: Angel carries me.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
What may have led to this vision is that I was reading in the book Dream Workbook an account of someone who had a past life dream of being thumped on the arm. I hadn't read much more than that of the account before a vision began. It was like a faint replay of a memory.

COMMENT: Observing and Participating.

LOCATION OVERVIEW: Waking state
I'm sitting on the couch in the livingroom of my apartment. The couch is facing the windows.

LOCATION OVERVIEW: Vision
I'm lying on the couch on my stomach, facing the windows. My right arm is hanging free.

EVENT ACCOUNT
In the vision I'm asleep on the couch and feel someone yanking on my right arm. Then again. I awake for a minute, smacking my lips like a child, refusing to remain awake. I'm dragged from the couch and, of course, I awaken once more.

There's a part of me who is watching the scene,--but it is not the ME who is seeing the vision--and I'm pondering whether there is a fire and someone has entered the apartment to warn me. I say to whoever has pulled me from the couch (whom I cannot see), "You could have picked me up."

So now, I'm being carried in the arms of someone who has legs and wings of a white gray color. I see he/she is tall and at first I can only see up to the top of the wings and neck of the person. I think of wanting to see their face, then I'm able to look further up and briefly see the face of what appears to be a human male smiling down at me. I assume it is Archangel Michael.

Now, I see myself being carried as I am flown in the air (overcast sky) toward the right, I believe.

ANGEL DESCRIPTION
Smiling humanoid male form with gray wings and legs.



OTHER ANGEL-RELATED ACCOUNTS




LAST UPDATED: April 22, 2012

No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09