Personal accounts of dreams and waking events involving Spirits,
UFOs, Aliens, Disembodied Voices, Phantom Sounds, Being Touched and More!

KEY IN A WORD or PHRASE

September 25, 2010

CALLING ON ARCHANGEL MICHAEL


DREAM TOPICS:
ARCHANGELS, PARALYSIS, VOICE HEARD

Wednesday, January 19, 2005--b
12:10 PM
RF 9

THEME: Asking for help.

SUMMARY
I ask Archangel Michael for help; dogs in apt.; inspirational singing.

DREAM LOCATION & SETTING
I'm lying down on my back as in reality.

LIFE EVENTS AT TIME OF DREAM
Unhappy with course of life. Feeling down on myself regarding lack of direction and purpose. Another letdown is my skin or circulation issue which keeps me close to home most days when it's cold or cool. Because of it, I don't enjoy life.

PRELIMINARY EVENTS
Feeling depressed, I lay down at about 10:30 AM to take a nap. The room is well lit with natural light.

DREAM ACCOUNT

Segment 1
Parts forgotten. There's a strong feeling--as is the case with these reality-like experiences--that this is an actual event. I feel the usual paralysis and decide not to fight the sensations[1]. My body soon feels to be sinking. The sensation is stronger than I remember it ever having been before.

Then the dropping sensation is over, and I feel a presence behind me--a sensation of electricity vibrating over my back and sides. I can't move or see. I think my eyes are closed and through the lids I see red light filtering in as if I'm looking into muted sunlight. I try to lift my head and shoulders, feeling myself straining as I manage to raise my upper body.

My eyes are open now and the red light is gone. I look up at the ceiling where it meets the wall over my livingroom windows.

"Archangel Michael!" I call, struggling against the sensation, "Archangel Michael!" I call again a little more urgently.

"Yes?" comes a masculine voice immediately afterward[2] about two feet from my head on the left. The voice was not too heavy in tone and sounded fairly close. I see the spoken word as a dark formation in the air.

"Help me," I plead, then call out, "Archangel Michael, help me!"

Segment 2
A small part may be forgotten[3]. Now, I'm sitting on the floor[4]. For some reason, I'm repeatedly calling Him "Michael," saying it about 3 times, each time pronouncing it differently then the customary manner. I don't know why I began to address Him using the new pronunciation. I have the feeling I was told it's the correct[5] pronunciation for His name.

I turn in my makeshift bed and face the foyer entrance (open doorway[6]). I say, "Where are you? I can't see you with these eyes." I stare into the near darkness around me for some sight of Him. I see a faint yellow gold splotch to the left and another faint colored splotch (forgotten).

I continue to search the darkness then in the foyer I see a dark square (like a background) or maybe it's just the darkness of the hall. Hovering in the air are two slender, side by side lightning-styled bolts of electricity. They are a beautiful, bright, clear red and branch off very much like lightning does. The bolt on the right is more animated. Both make the hissing/spitting noise that electrical currents make. I watch in awe, wondering if this is Archangel Michael's way of showing himself to me.

FINAL COMMENT
It's intriguing to note that whether I'm dreaming of angels, aliens, or spirits two common accompaniments are paralysis and out of body type sensations.

NOTES

[1]
For the past several paralysis events, I decided it was easier to allow the sensation to take its course. What results is feeling that I'm descending through the couch.

[2]
this reply may have come after the first summon

[3]
Saturday, September 25, 2010
1:32 AM

First, it seems obvious to me that far more than a "small part" is missing.

Second, His voice was heard center of wall (next to the left, large double window). And I had a mental impression (nothing seen) of a man resting on his left side (back to the wall).

Third, I remember the beginning of Segment 2 differently: I'm walking away from the window area as if (the area where I had been seems blocked or shadowed). I skip excitedly towards the center of the room, repeating the name aloud over and over. I'm so happy because Archangel Michael has told me the proper pronunciation of his name.

[4]
In reality I sleep in the livingroom on the floor.

[5]
It appears to be a Jewish pronunciation.

[6]
In reality there is a purple lace curtain drawn across the doorway, but they are not visible in this "dream" event.

INTERPRETATION
I feel this dream was an actual event occurring in an altered state of reality. I've had quite a few of these 'dream-like' events and they are definitely different from dreams. The fact that I've been reading about Angels a week ago could be summoning these experiences.

SYMBOLS
dark room, calling for Archangel Michael, asking for help, paralysis, electrical sensation, two electric bolts, red, not being able to see the Archangel, voice answering

PREVAILING SYMBOLS
calling for Archangel Michael, asking for help, voice answering, red electric bolts

SIBLINGS: 2

1:
DREAM CODE: 2005-01-19a-WE--3W
DREAM CONTENT: Water, Weather-related
RF: 6
SKETCHES:1
SUMMARY: I see tornadoes in the rain.

2:
DREAM CODE: 2005-01-19c-WE--MB
DREAM CONTENT: Media, Animals
RF: 7, 6.5
SKETCHES: 1
SUMMARY: Dogs in the apt. & Inspirational singing,



OTHER ANGEL ACCOUNTS



LAST UPDATED: September 25, 2010


No comments:

VISITORS TO THIS SITE since 12.09.09